Get instant access professional and updated worldwide aeronautical charts for flight simulation use on any device!
Charts Cloud is a web app that displays charts and video tutorials for flight simulator use on virtually any web-connected device, with special attention to touch interaction. Data is streamed instantly to the browser!
Full Access and Demo
A Charts or Ultimate Subscription is required to use to Charts Cloud. For one fixed price you have instant access to our full worldwide charts database, which receives regular updates. In addition, there is an ever expanding repository of video tutorials included.
If you don't have a subscription, you may still login to Charts Cloud with your Navigraph account for a free demo. The interface will look the same, but only a miniature of the charts will be displayed.
- Worldwide aeronautical charts (General, SIDs, STARs, Terminal) accessible instantly (see current coverage)
- Professional, vectorized and uniform charts - Lido/RouteManual by Lufthansa Systems
- Worldwide enroute chart coverage
- Data updates every 2nd AIRAC cycle (read more)
- Constantly expanding set of video tutorials
- Support on major platforms (see listing below), especially tablets and other touch and mobile devices
- Unlimited access for a fixed price for a full year
- For non-professional flight simulation only
Tested Platforms (OS and browser in parenthesis)
If you have confirmed a platform not in the list below to be working, please mention it in our support forum.
- PC (Windows 7, 8; Firefox 23, Internet Explorer 10, Chrome 29)
- Mac (OS X; Safari 6.0.5)
- Linux (Ubuntu 10.4; Firefox 22)
- Microsoft Surface (Windows RT; Internet Explorer 10)
- iPhone 4, 4S, 5 (iOS 6, iOS 7; Safari)
- iPad 1, 2, 3, 4, Mini (iOS 6, iOS 7; Safari)
- Samsung Galaxy SII, SIII, S4 (Android; Default, Firefox, Chrome)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (Android; Default, Firefox, Chrome)
User-reported successful testing:
- Google/Asus Nexus 7 (Android; Firefox)
- Google/LG Nexus 4 (Android; Chrome)
- Asus Transformer Prime (Android; Chrome)
- Nokia Lumia 920 (Windows Phone 8; Internet Explorer 10)
Currently Unsupported Browsers: Internet Explorer <10, Waterfox 18, Firefox <21, Opera Mini
Q: I have purchased many charts individually in the past. Why can't I access them in Charts Cloud?
A: It has been deemed too complex to implement an individual payment system in such a mobile interface, and too complex to manage older chart revisions. The most mobile-user friendly way is to offer all the latest data without any additional payment or authentication. Therefore we have decided to go subscription-only.
Q: Can I use Charts Cloud for real world flying?
A: As any other Navigraph product or service, Charts Cloud may never be used for anything but hobby flight simulation.